Guidelines for Charitable Contributions Request
you for inquiring about a charitable contribution for your organization
from Honda of Murfreesboro. Please understand that we receive hundreds of
requests annually, and although each and every request is valid, we
cannot contribute to all of them. Please follow the guidelines below
when making your request.
- Requests must be submitted in writing, on event/organization letterhead at least 30 days in advance.
- A maximum of one request per calendar year will be fulfilled per organization.
- Honda of Murfreesboro does not make financial contributions, donations of food
items, or any charitable donations that only benefit one family or
- Contributions and/or sponsorship's are NOT automatically renewed or assumed.
- Each submission is evaluated on a first time basis and will not be approved based on prior year's participation.
- Requests must be sent in writing to Honda of Murfreesboro, 1625 South Church Street Murfreesboro, TN 37130.
Your written request on your organization's letterhead MUST include the following information:
- Name of event/organization requesting contribution.
- Contact person's name, address, phone number and email address.
- Date, description and location of event.
- Whether contribution will be part of a silent auction.
- Estimated attendance and demographics of event attendees.
- History of event and attendance/contributions from previous year.
- Listing of other automobile dealership sponsorship.
- Opportunities for Honda of Murfreesboro to be listed in promotional materials for event.
- Is the person requesting the donation currently a client of Honda of Murfreesboro.
appreciate your interest in Honda of Murfreesboro. Due to the large number
of requests we receive, we are unable to respond to all requests
immediately, however we will try and respond in a timely manner.